A few weeks ago, after watching the epicly terrible movie "Waterworld," Franzia and Cobbay made a bet. If Cobbay put the line "Nothing is free in Waterworld" (check out 6:20 into that video) in his one act, Franzia would reference Maroon 5 in his philosophy writtens. They both completed their end of the bargain, so we had this epic exchange in our one act:
Phil: A coach once told me something that helped me out of a bad place. If you pick a fight with a bear in the wild, you better buy a shovel.
Irving: A shovel, Gray!
Gray: This has got to be the worst advice I have ever heard.
Phil: How about this: the great Kevin Costner once said, "Nothing is free in Waterworld!"
Irving: WATERWORLD.
SO Cobbay and I decided that we should have a cast party where we watch "Waterworld" and berate it, and that's exactly what we did on Sunday. OH MY HOLY GOD it is so terrible. For a brief moment, it features the Peter Gunn theme, by Harry Mancini, and so that is my 365 song for Valentine's Day. YES. I spent my Valentine's Day with K-Cost. Try not to be too jealous. The version I have is by the West End Orchestra, from the GREATEST MOVIE EVER, The Blues Brothers.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't really know why I've got it so bad for Kevin Costner. He's such a terrible actor. but mannnn Crash Davis, Ray Kinsella, Lieutenant Dunbar, Roy MacAvoy, and EVEN Billy Chapel.
ReplyDeletedamn you Kevin Costner!! WHY ARE YOU SO DELICIOUS.